Why that Inch is very small?

                        Most of our decisions depend on our beliefs and most importantly on our fears. Some time, we need to take certain decisions in a blink of eye. In that situation, mostly our fears play a crucial part than our beliefs in taking that decision.

This was proved to me very recently, and I am glad that I had known it early (though it’s late). Recently, I was forced to take a decision in just a small period of time, may be less than a minute. Before that situation I believed that I will win at any cost. But at that time of decision making among two choices, I feared I may loss and I eventually made a wrong decision.
If I had overcame my fears, with a one minute of self-motivation that “I will win”, definitely I would have won. But fear made that one minute too short for me to think and motivate myself. And the difference between winning and losing is only that one Inch of distance. If, I could have left all of my fear in that one minute time; I would have definitely made a good decision. But that one minute of confusion and fear in making a bold decision decided my losing.
I am not regretting for the decision I have made in that situation. I failed to overcome my fears, even I have believed that, “I will Win”…..If I regret after losing, I may not be able to analyze the weak point where I lost.
I am a bit happy, because I have known and experienced that one inch practically, which makes a difference between winning and losing. 
And now I perfectly believe that the difference between any winning and losing will be only one Short…..Very Short Inch……
Just One Inch…

I’m definitely sure, whoever dare to cross that one inch of fear and confusion, can only win.

Why not dare to overcome that bloody one short inch, when it makes a big difference between our Winning and Losing?????

Life is always Good.

Jaibharath.


Source:  Self

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments is essential to make changes in my blog and its the only source I can get your pulse..
If you could spare another minute, you can encourage me by Joining my blog at Follow my Blog.

Thanks and Keep Reading.

Regards
Jaibharath

Popular Posts